Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Confessionals :)

Photobucket


Because I can't turn down getting stuff off my chest here goes:

I confess...that no matter what I decide for Corbin I feel like I've made the wrong decision...nap? no nap? and that's just the beginning.

I confess...at the end of the day I usually lie awake in bed and wish I had done more...cleaned a little more, played with Corbin a little more, maybe cooked a little more, worked out...always more.

I confess...I thought I had some really great friends until lately. It hurts to see people out that you thought were good friends only to have them just wave and go on...but I won't be hurt by this anymore. I'll just take note and make new friends.

I confess...I have an overdue fine at the library and I need to go pay it and sign Corbino up for the reading program...it's summer already here :)

I confess...I love summer time but having 100 degree weather this soon is CRAZY!

Ok that should be all for now. Can't wait to see everyone else's confessionals :)

http://www.ourdandelionwishes.com/2011/06/friday-confessional.html

3 comments:

  1. i'm w/ u...this hot weather is wayyyy too soon.
    Enjoy the library!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have days where we would have done more. And I completely feel you about the friends, after my 1st was born the same thing happened. I now only have a couple, but I always hear from parents with older kids, they found other couples/parents to be friends with once their kids entered school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like that almost every night too. Normally about how much time I spent with Lexie. I normally think about it so much that I get sad and have to go climb in bed with her. :o) I think that's a pretty typical emotion - to feel like you've never done enough when in reality, you probably have. :o)

    ReplyDelete