Monday, March 21, 2011

Mommy Needs A Play Date

So the more and more I think about I think play dates are just as important for me as they are for Corbin. I haven't had one in about two or three weeks and I think I'm dying for one! Corbin only has two friends that are actually close to his age so I don't want to stalk them for a play date but I NEED ONE! Play dates have kind of become my way of talking to someone in an adult voice who actually listens and responds back. Don't get me wrong I love my time with my son but I need my girl talk too. And trust me I talk about completely different stuff with my hubster than I talk about with my "girls". I would love to have a girls night out but with money tight with everyone right now I would feel guilty leaving Corbino and the hubster and spend money on myself. So that's about all that I needed to get off my chest. It's been pretty busy around here between hubster putting together the swing set and having people over to watch the baby play outside. By the way our yard looks like Disney World and I'm not kidding. We've got a ton of toys...I'm sure people are riding by going when did they open a day care center there? What can I say? Our baby boy is blessed. Oh and speaking of which...I got cleaned out this drawers the other day and refolded everything...the kid has 63 pair of shorts! Who needs that many? Did I buy them all? Nope I can honestly say that 95% were hand me downs! Love those! I think I might have 5 pair of shorts and I'm pretty sure Chris has maybe 6 or 7 but our child has 63! Guess that's what happens when you have 4 older cousins that are all boys! Well Corbino has been in bed for about an hour now...think I'll go grab a nice hot bath and crawl in bed beside him and play the DSi until I fall asleep too. Oh and Happy Spring. It used to be my favorite time of year but since Corbino has developed allergies it means No open windows :(

No comments:

Post a Comment