Saturday, March 12, 2011

This is Why We are Perfect for Each Other

So last night my parents bought Corbin a trampoline! It's huge! I was slightly excited for myself because I love to jump! But I was more excited that maybe just maybe this would wear Corbin out so we could both get some much needed sleep. Well since Chris works nights some times I leave a note to let him know what went on while he was a work. Last night I left him a lengthy note letting him know what the plans were for Easter, that I made him a special little snack in the fridge, and that my parents bought a trampoline for our already packed yard and they were coming to put it up today. So I asked him in the note "where do you want it?" Here is what the note said in response to my question.


In case you can't read that it says..."trampoline put here" Because it's flat land. Ok so I saw this and laughed because I thought he was being silly, you know x marks the spot. So anyway Corbin and go outside and what do I spot soon as I open our front door? This...



Seriously x marked the spot where the trampoline was supposed to go. This is why we are perfect for each other! He knows exactly what I need from him. A visual :) He's the best husband ever and I'm so glad he's mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment