Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Happy List

Photobucket


Ok so I'm trying something else new today. A Happy List and I'm "linking up" to this website...
http://www.ourdandelionwishes.com/2011/05/my-happy-list_14.html

Ok so apparently this is just a list of what makes me happy or made me happy this week.

So here goes...

With this week being Mother's Day (Hubster had to work on Mother's Day) my boys took me out to breakfast Monday morning. Then for dinner we headed to my favorite Mexican food, then we went to Walmart and I got new pj's...and to top off an already perfect night we ended it at the Mix (a local frozen yogurt place). BEST MOTHER'S DAY EVER!!

And what would a happy list be without my baby? He is learning so much everyday. This week everything is ninety. Go figure where he came up with that. If you ask him what time daddy calls us...it's ninety. How much is that (while he holding his dollar)? Ninety. What time is it now? Ninety.

And last but not least I should probably include my hubby. I guess all marriages go through tough times and I feel like we have been at that point lately. But we are both working on it and I'm finally appreicating all he does for us. I think sometimes we lose sight of what our spouses are doing...and we tend the concentrate on what they aren't doing. I'm lucky to have him and he makes me so happy.

So that's my list hope you decide to follow along I'm beginning to think this might be fun!

1 comment:

  1. You are so right - it is VERY easy to lose sight of what our husbands are doing right because we're so busy seeing what they're doing wrong. I am definitely guilty of doing this with mine. :o(

    ReplyDelete