Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Naps?? Those must be for sissies :)

So now right here at 20 months old, Corbin has given up on naps. How did this happen? I don't know. Corbin has never been much of a sleeper but two days ago somehow I looked at the clock and it was 6 pm and I realized he hadn't napped. No need then because he would sleep the rest of the day and be up all night. So around 10 pm he was out. And even though he woke up a few times in the night...he didn't wake up to stay up til 11 am. Which threw us off for another day of no naps. Can't decide if I love it or hate it. On the plus side we've spent two days at the pool which is wearing him out. The hubster went back to work yesterday which made for a long day. He will be home tomorrow...thank goodness! Our kitchen is a mess and I need about an hour to spend on it so he can play cars with the little man so I can have some mommy time in the kitchen...yay! Feels like forever since I blogged last...and I'm feeling quiet random tonight. Nothing too much on my mind. Since it's summer and most of my---ok Corbin's friends---have moms that teach school or work-they are now free so I'm ready for some play dates. It's a win win situtation...I get girl talk and Corbin gets in a few hours of play time. I truly love summer! Nothing is better than grilled food, the pool, and lazy summer days. So I guess that's all for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment